The symposium will focus on a variety of issues related to environmental toxicology including monitoring, effect assessment, risk assessment and management of priority and emerging contaminants, ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, natural stressors and climate change, with a special emphasis on stressors being relevant for the coastal waters, open oceans, terrestrial areas and Arctic regions.
- Priority and emerging pollutants
- Nanoparticles and microplastics
- Ionizing and non-ionizing radiation
- From toxicity mechanisms to ecological effects
- Monitoring, risk assessment and environmental management
- From urban development to sensitive environments
- Multiple stressors and environmental interactions