NIVA Region East
NIVA Region East is located at Ottestad, near Hamar.
Primary areas of work and projects
- Monitoring of metal pollution from firing ranges
- Effects of regulations and climate variations on fish in lakes and mountain reservoirs
- National survey of heavy metals in lake sediments
- Survey of mercury concentrations in freshwater fish - effects of forestry
- Operational monitoring of Lake Mjøsa
- Time series analysis of monitoring data 1972-2010
- Monitoring of environmental conditions in streams and rivers for municipalities in the region around Lake Mjøsa
- Combating the salmon parasite Gyrodactylus salaris with acid and aluminium
- In which lakes can liming be terminated because of reduced acid deposition?
- Effects of air pollution on water chemistry
- Using hydroacoustics to monitor fish resouces and ecological status in freshwater
- Studies of fish communities in freshwater environments for the assessment of ecological status and effects of human activities
Sandvikavegen 59 (previously 41)